Comau + MAUCHER CNC ROBOTIC (case095)
Comau robots NJ-16-3.1 integrated in CNC cells in several applications such as taping, water-cutting and ARC welding.
MAUCHER is growing fast its experience of robot integration using Comau + Siemens technology RunMyRobot /DIRECT control!
Leveraging Comau’s wide, high quality range of robots and Siemens’ smart solutions for processing machines, a dedicated portfolio for the full integration of Comau robots into the Siemens Sinumerik system is available today.
Integrated Robotics Benefits:
- HW reduction increases MTBF: avoiding an additional robot controller produces benefits for spare-part inventory and reduces the space needed for electrical equipment
- The full range of CNC functionalities is available to the robot, which makes for optimized path control
- Cost-effective monitoring of fault states and integration of in-house service and maintenance processes
- Robot-specific programming know-how not required
- Easily synchronize processes between machine tools and robots
- Simple optimization of work processes on machine tools
What we grow with our Partners is DIVERSE AUTOMATION
These are the state of art concepts that we are following, as our target approach:
- Multiple part type management
- Flexible production processes
- Easy and fast machine preparation time, combined with shortest cycle time
- Highest quality homogeneity
About MAUCHER CNC ROBOTIC
Maucher CNC-Robotic GmbH was founded in 2020. It emerged from a cooperation between the Swabian Maucher Formenbau GmbH & Co. KG and today's bbs-Beteiligungs GmbH. On the basis of various prototypes and successful series production, Maucher CNC-Robotic is now producing CNC robots and CNC-R processing machines that are unique worldwide. The portfolio includes turnkey CNC robots according to DIN EN 10218-1 and CNC-R processing machines according to DIN EN 10218-2. These machines are designed so that they can be used not only for large companies, but also for small and medium-sized companies. The modular CNC-R processing machines are produced in the Friedrichshafen factory and can also be viewed in series production before purchase.